The physiotherapists at Bodylab aim to provide excellence in physical therapy of sporting and non-sporting injuries.Bodylab Physiotherapy & Rehab services are here to assess the underlying causes of joint, muscle, nerve pain and associated disorders. Along with educating patients about management of their condition and advise ways to prevent future pain and injury.
A Physiotherapy Program May Include:
- Mobilisation of joints.
- Soft tissue techniques.
- Dry needling.
- Elite exercise prescription for the prevention and rehabilitation of injury.
- Taping to protect joints and injured tissues
- Assessment and treatment of postural and spinal alignment.
- Techniques to assist in recovery from training and competition.
- Retraining of incorrect movement patterns to prevent recurring injuries.